Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Movies FeedBack~

Hello and Happy New Year for those that visits my blog today. As I do not know where and how should I start my blogging journey so I decide to post some feedback on some of the movies that I have watched with my dear, brother and friends. I maybe miss out some because my brain is not used just to remember all the movie that I have watched. Hehe~~
P/S: I will not post the characters name for my feedback and all this movies that been posted were movies that I have watched during the second half of 2010

No. 1
Movie Tittle: The Last Air Bender   
Rating: 8/10

Photobucket
Feedback:
Nice graphic from this movie and I'm eager in waiting for the second part to come out. Besides, the kid that acted in this movie in my opinion is better then last time when HP still a kid. Overall it is a well worth watch movie and for those movie manic that haven't watch this movie, it is worth for you to buy an original DVD and watch it back in home!




No.2
Movie Tittle: Step Up 3
Rating: 8/10
Photobucket
Feedback:

Although the dancing part are not that interesting as part2 in my opinion but the last part of the dancing layout and lightning design already enough for it to earn a spot in my favorite list. Another reason is, it has a smooth story line although at the near end of the movie, the girl suddenly step in and start danced with the pirates. So for those that love to dancing movie, you should have a look at it. I guarantee that you won't say BORED!!


No.3
Movie Tittle: Legend of the Fist - The Return of Chen Zhen
Rating: 6/10
Photobucket
Feedback:
Well I know you will be wondering why I give such low rating on this movie. Donnie Yen should change his style or maybe it should be Hong Kong action movie should change their storyline. Every time when the main character started to losing out from the battle, it will be out of no where the main character will have the power to fight back and win the battle. Although I knew that, everybody have some hidden power but can the story line at least change a little bit or can the actor can at least change their acting style a little bit? Started to get bored with such action movie!! Anyway, the visual effect that been produced in this movie,I think is the best that Hong Kong have been produced. Thumb Up for the visual effects and Thumb Up for Donnie Yen, nice body shape!


No.4
Movie Tittle: You Again
Rating: 6/10
Photobucket
Feedback: 
You Again... Old river from the grandma till her grandchildren. P/S: rivalry between the grandma only been reveal at the very end of the movie. You can find that the climate in this movie is just nice,from happiness to sadness and it just happen in a nice and fluent way and the granny is indeed very funny.
Some quote from granny: I have facebook and you can also find me in twitter. Hehe


No.5
Movie Tittle: R.E.D
Rating: 7/10
Photobucket
Feedback:
R.E.D means Retired Extreme Dangerous. The movie start off with gun shoot towards the main character house, then he fight back and at the end his whole house collapse. He when on to find the girl that have manage his retire funds and was trying to protect her as the so call bad guys will try to harm her in order to make him handover himself and the journey starts. I rate it 7 because Frank Moses movement no longer as good as before when he is young.


No.6
Movie Tittle: Takers
Rating: 9/10
Photobucket
Feedback:
Bad guys win? Can you believe that? I really can't believe it when I first watch this movie. I expected that the bad guys will be as usual lose again at the end of the show but this movie bring something new. Bad guys win. Basically this movie is about one of the member from the robbery gang seek for revenge and try to take away all the money that have been taken from him after few years been thrown into the jail due to his own mistake. He therefore set up robbery plan and started to revenge, at the end he lose and die and his old gang manage to take back the money that he has stolen yet some of the members are also dead in this movie.


No.7
Movie Tittle: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Part 1
Rating: 6/10
Photobucket
Feedback:
Not much to say in this movie, as expected part 1 is lack of action and plenty of talking.
Sitting 2 and half hour in the cinema with this kind of movie? Aiks... my advise is wait for the second part to be release !!!


No.8
Movie Tittle: The Next Three Days

Rating: 9/10
Photobucket
Feedback:
To be honest to you all, I love the movie when the bad guy win. This movie shouldn't be consider as bad guy win as basically he and his wife is innocent but still it is consider as a winning situation for the bad guy as the detective wasn't managed to help the victim solve her case. It all started with an misunderstanding that causes the main character wife to have been cough into the prison and he was trying all his best to break her away from the prison. At the end he manage to break her out and bring along their son with them. As I say, I love the story of bad guy win, so you can't stop me from putting high rate for this movie!


No.9
Movie Tittle: Rapunzel
Rating: 8/10
Photobucket
Feedback:
First animation movie that I have watched in this year. I won't be hesitate in saying DAMN NICE! Really a nice movie as it is above my expectation. The horse that has all the characteristic of a dog had really make me laugh again when I was writing the feedback for this movie. Those that haven't watch it, don't download this movie, go and get the original copy, I guarantee that you won't be regret as you can still save it for you future generation.


No.10
Movie Tittle: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of The Dawn Treader
Rating: 7/10
Photobucket
Feedback:
The first movie was much better, yet I like this kid that turn into dragon and keep on mumbling when he first been cough into the Narnia world. Although he is very annoying but as the movie goes on, he did help a lot in solving their problems.


No.11
Movie Tittle: Call Me No Body
Rating: 3/10
Photobucket
Feedback:
The reason that lure me to watch this movie is because of Little Bean. Nothing much to say about it by looking at my rating.DISSAPOINTED! Little Bean just appear for the first few minutes~~


No.12
Movie Tittle: The Tourist
Rating: 5/10
Photobucket
Feedback:
The most interesting part in this movie is that, I only manage to know who is the people that they looking for after Lin told me about it after watching about 70% of the movie. The most boring part is that, I fall asleep during the movie for about 3minutes. OMG!!! This is the second time I fall asleep in your movie Johny. The first one is Public Enemy!!!!! LOLzzzz

7 comments: